To mention the menu content shortly:
- Publish: Prepares the app version to be deployed.
- Generate App: Generates code for the app design and configures app versioning setting.
- Save: Saves the current app design to the repository.
- Save & Exit: Saves the current app design to the repository and exits the designer.
- Saves as Template: Saves the current app design to be used as a template for future app designs. You can reach app templates via Create From Template option on the Create New App page.
- Export App: Saves the current app design to a file and downloads the file.
- Help: Leads you to the main page of Kuika’s documentation.
- Exit App: Exits the app design environment without saving the changes made.