- TOGGLELEFTMENU; programatically opens/closes left menu
- WRITETOCONTEXT and READFROMCONTEXT; they register key-value pairs and reads them in the context of an app run time.
- GETPHOTOFROMGALLERY function added, that does not open the camera but opens the photo gallery of device
- NAVIGATEINMAINVIEW function added, that can be used in events in a page that is intended to be a left/right menu. Regular navigation will open the page in the same window, but this function will open it in the main context of the app.
- OPENEMAILCLIENT(emailaddress, subject, body), opens the email client on the device that app is running
- VALIDATEPHONENUMBER; getting a phonenumber, a prefix and length, and returns a value omitting not allowed digits, ensuring the prefix and not exceeding the max length
- TAKEPHOTO function added (opens the camera of the device, or file picker on the web.)
- SCANBARCODE type system function
- SENDPAGETOPRINTER type system function added, sends the current page to a defined printer.
- GROUP and SUMGROUP functions
Q1-Q2 2018 Releases
New type system functions
Styling related additions/improvements
- New CSS options for the Dropdown section of the Select Box renderer
- New CSS options for radius styling of photo and photo url displays
- Copy/Paste stylings of a display item
- CSS property object-fit added for image related items
- Photo Display renderer extended with more css options
- It’s possible to set the styling of the buttons of slider
- PageRefresh event added as screen event. It is not triggered by default, but can be used to group some expressions and be used with TRIGGEREVENT
- PullDownRefresh added as a screen event.
- New event and screen option InfiniteScroll added.
- SwipeLeft and SwipeRight added as a screen event.
New user options and screen options
- Show/hide the asterisk for mandatory fields
- User option added to set the type of text input, like password, email, tel etc.
- User options for Slider; loop, auto play, allow touch move
- Photo related renderers extended with a user option for “size limit to downscale”
- Screen option added to disable hardware back button for android devices
- Placeholder variable added to Image and Photo Display renderers (so an image of a given Url can be displayed until some data is loaded, or if no data exists for the entity)
- Placeholder variable added to numericinput renderer.
- Locations renderer extended with a variable for labels on map markers.
- Fixed Headers
- Clients tab added to Management, to manage the clients.
- Scrollable column added. It’s a fixed height column, and it’s content can be scrolled if exceeds the height of the column.
- Line chart renderer added.
- Spinner widget.
- No alert is shown if value of gate_message variable is not set
- It is possible to revoke other devices when registering a new mobile device (userIsUnique in conf.js, app packaging configuration)
- All popups close on backdrop click
- Generated apps get their db connection string from web.config. This makes it easier to do on premise installations.
- Removed kLoader from all renderers, was causing performance issues.
- Switched push notificaton sending infrastructure to Firebase, both for Android and iOS
- Sending push notification request extended to have app bundle id
- Sending push notification to all devices of an app (for a given app bundle id)
- Client configuration extended with app bundle id, so the device registration can be done per app. Device registration and user-device pair registration are done per app.
- In type system models, it’s possible to set unlimited size of string columns
- Support for asynchronous type system functions added.
- SMS, email and push notificaton sending pattern changed in the Core Api. We now send in batches.