You will need three workflow steps: First and second steps will be User Action steps, third an Email Notification.
You can see properties of the steps in Element Properties panel:
- Workflow Step Settings: You can rename a workflow step through this subsection.
- Bound Screen: Here is where you bind a screen to a workflow step.
In the scenario above, you will need to bind the screen to the User Action step. Email Notification step will have no screen bound as email notification is an auto action.
- Create a new screen: You can create a new screen and bind it to your workflow step through this section.
- Step variables: here you can assign expressions to the variables of your workflow step.
The variables of a User Action step are:
- User Action Routing: This variable keeps unique ID of a the Kuika user to whom the workflow step routes.
- User Action Routing Message: You can enter a note about the workflow step, to be seen by the routed person.
In our scenario, the first step is Pick Shop. The Pick Shop step will be routed to whomever is specified in its User_Action_Routing variable.
When Pick Shop step is completed, Pick Customer step will be activated, and will be routed to whomever is specified in its User_Action_Routing variable.
When the Pick Customer step is completed, an auto step Send Email will begin. It has no screens bound. An email will automatically be sent and the step will end.
Email Notification related variables are: