Frontend Developer (AngularJS)
With headquarters in San Francisco, Kuika is growing its core R&D team in Istanbul. We are looking for highly talented software developer with exceptional focus on customers and product quality that want to change the world.
This Is A Full Time Position In Our Istanbul/Turkey Office.
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- You have implemented fully functional web applications using HTML/JS/CSS from scratch, or use frameworks (i.e.: AngularJS, Bootstrap, etc…) or plugins when necessary.
- You have a deep understanding and experience with AngularJS.
- You have written code to connect HTML applications to web services and databases using REST and other technologies.
- You have clear, effective communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Being familiar or willing to work at a startup company and craving for a flexible, creative, professional, and productive work environment,
- Having intense team spirit and loving to help teammates and share
- Strong communication skills and clearly conveying his/her ideas to others
- Critical thinking and ability to turn fleshed out ideas to design
- Openness to learn, willingness to take on extra responsibilities
- Caring about the customer, open to criticism and feedback
- Listening and conscious understanding of customer needs
Why work for Kuika
- We are devoted to becoming a global technology company,
- Our employees are the best in their field,
- We act with integrity and respectful to the laws,
- We respect each other,
- We love and enjoy what we do,
- We are obsessed with excellence in every task, project, product and service,
- We have bold goals, and a character that suits them,
- We deliver results and reward success,
- We want to make a difference for the companies and people we empower, a positive change in their business value.
- You will take pride in and love being a member of the Kuika Team,
- You will develop yourself by working with the best talent, learning state-of-the-art technologies,
- You will work hard in a friendly atmosphere, where camaraderie is the norm,
- You will express openly and freely your opinions and take part in the decision making process,
- You will have both authority and responsibility in doing your job,